HDFC Bank brings, HDFC home loans to your doorstep. Over 3 decades of exclusive experience, a dedicated team of experts and a complete package to meet all your housing finance needs, HDFC Home Loans, help you realize your dream.
- Home Loan - Home loans for individuals to purchase (fresh / resale) or construct houses. Application can be made individually or jointly. HDFC finances up to 85% maximum of the cost of the property (Agreement value + Stamp duty + Registration charges) based on the repayment capacity of the customer.
- Home Improvement Loan - HIL facilitates internal and external repairs and other structural improvements like painting, waterproofing, plumbing and electric works, tiling and flooring, grills and aluminium windows. HDFC finances up to 85% of the cost of renovation (100% for existing customers) subject to market value of the property..
- Home Extension Loan - HEL facilitates the extension of an existing dwelling unit. All the terms are the same as applicable to Home Loan.
- Land Purchase Loan - Be it land for a dream house, or just an investment for the future, HDFC Land Purchase Loan is a convenient loan facility to purchase land. HDFC finances up to 85% of the cost of the land (Conditions Apply). Repayment of the loan can be done over a maximum period of 15 years.
- Choose from Fixed Rate or Floating Rate with options to structure your loan as Partly Fixed or Partly Floating.
- Flexible repayment options to suit your individual needs.
- Loan cover Term Assurance Plan - HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd. offers an insurance plan*, which is designed to ensure that life's uncertainties do not affect your family's interests and your precious home. LCTAP provides a lump-sum payment on the unfortunate demise of the life assured.
This pure risk plan is designed in a way that the cover decreases as you repay your home loan making it a low cost premium insurance plan.
*Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
- Automated Repayment of Home loan EMI - You can give us standing instructions to repay your Home Loan EMIs directly from your HDFC Bank Savings Account, thus, saving you the trouble of procuring, signing and tracking post-dated cheques.
- HDFC also offers In-house scrutiny of Property documents for your complete peace of mind.
- Customer privileges - If you are an existing HDFC Home Loan customer, you can avail of other loans (such as Personal Loans, Car Loans, Two-wheeler Loans and Loan against securities) at lower interest rates.